Ex-Imo State Governor Ikedi Ohakim Quits Partisan Politics, Starts Mentoring Youths.

                    ikedi ohakim
Ex-Governor of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim is interested in the gubernatorial office, again.

Ohakim shared his interest via Facebook where he announced his decision to quit partisan politics and begin youth mentoring.
In everything I’ve ever done for the people of Imo State, I did and still doing for our collective good.
Even when I was lied against, I still never and will never bear any evil against the people of Imo State.
My desire is for a home I and my children can confidently call our own.
My decision to quit partisan politics for now and focus more on mentoring our youths is in line with this desire.
As Governor I had to take some very tough decisions many of which were important.
I may have stepped on one or two toes and even though you didn’t understand me then, I know many now understand me now.
For the few who still believe I have wronged them, I sincerely apologize.
I never meant anybody in Imo to suffer and did my best to avoid it. I believe the future has a lot for all if us.
In a short while, we will have the opportunity to either build a tomorrow we can be proud of or condemn our dear Imo forever.
It lies in your hands to stand up and make that decision.
Our future and that of our future generations are in your hands. Let’s hand Imo State back into the hands of God
While some such as David Njoku supported Ikedi Ohakim by writing, “I am still believing that I will see the rising sun through you.I told you these 7years ago. I am still praying and believe that God has a better place for you in the future,” others such as i_am_enore blasted, “Apologies won’t reduce d amount of money he looted, he should release some to help better d lives of citizens he deprived of while securing d financial future of his generations to come, nonsense!”
Do you think he should be given another chance?

Comments