Fabregas Remains Committed To Chelsea Amid Exit Rumors.

Fabregas
Relegated midfielder, Cesc Fabregas is insisting Antonio Conte has not given him permission to leave. With the Spaniard stating he is fully committed to the club.

The Spain international has not started a Premier League match for Chelsea this season, starting all matches from the bench. And was an unused substitute in the 3-0 win over Burnley.
However, he started in the League Cup match against Bristol Rovers, with Chelsea winning that encounter 3-2. Due to lack of playing time under Conte, the Spain international has been linked with a move away from the club.
But Fabregas used social media to try and dismiss speculation, writing via Twitter on Sunday: “Contrary to what has been written, the manager and I have a good relationship and he has NEVER told me that I can leave.
“He said that he counts on me, as I count on him. I will continue to fight for this club until the very end and when called upon I will always give my very best.
“I’m fully committed to ‪@chelseafc and my only goal is to help them win more football matches.”
After the international break, Fabregas’ unbeaten Chelsea face Swansea City on September 11.

Comments